AMS Robotic and Automation LabTuesday 25 March 2014
Our Robotic and Automation Lab in Pittsford NY
This is an open invitation to customers who are thinking of implementing a robotic solution for a simple or complex automation assembly task.
What we offer:
- Lunch and Learn training sessions on our demo robots
- Basic application testing on demo robot for application feasibility and approx. cycle times
- Computer Simulations of application that will provide:
- Estimated Cycle Time of robot system with estimated Payload and Tooling Times
- Obstructions/Obstacles can be added to Simulation for realistic testing
- Robot positions can be easily viewed to assist with machine design
- A video of the simulation can be generated, great for sales demonstrations and design reviews!
- Use machine vision guidance to track parts on a conveyor for pick and place.
- Use machine vision for on the fly inspection.
What we can show you:
- A six axis robot using machine vision to pick and place different parts off a conveyor.
- A three axis Cartesian system for dedicated high speed assembly.
- A four axis Delta style robot, with vision for high speed pick and place applications, in the range of 200 PPM.
- A Collaborative six axis robot that is very easy to program and can be used, without hard guarding, for everyday assembly tasks.