Parker MX80S Miniature Stage Series
The MX80S low profile miniature positioner offers reliable linear positioning for space restricted applications. It can be driven by a 2mm lead precision ground ballscrew or a high efficiency PTFE-coated leadscrew and can be driven by either a servo or stepper motor.
- Miniature size – low profile (35 mm high X 80 mm wide)
- Normal or cleanroom environments
- Multi-axis platform
- Selectable travels:25,50,100,150 mm.
- 1.5µm bi-directional repeatability:
- Cross roller bearing (zero cage creep option)
- Resolutions:1.0; 2.0; or 10.0 mm leads
- 123N axial thrust
- Digital limit/home system
- Stepper or servo motor driven