Parker MX80L Miniature Linear Motor Stage
Parker’s MX80L Miniature Stage, the smallest linear servo-motor driven positioner in the industry, is redefining high throughput automation in the world of miniature positioners. The MX80 is a high performance linear servo motor stage designed to meet today’s 24/7 production demands requiring rapid-fire positioning of light loads within a small work envelope.
- Miniature size – low profile (25 mm high X 80 mm wide)
- Linear servo motor drive
- 5G acceleration
- High velocity (2 m/sec.) quick settling
- Submicron precision
- Multi-axis platform
- Selectable travels:25,50,100,150 mm.
- Cross roller bearing (zero cage creep design)
- “Plug-in” intelligent drive
- No moving cables
- Dowel holes for repeatable mounting of payload
- Cleanroom and low ESD options