Parker MPP Series Rotary Servo Motors
The MaxPlusPlus (MPP) series of brushless servo motors from Parker features a new design that offers lower inertia and higher power, all in a small motor package. These brushless servo motors are designed for the demanding applications found in today’s high performance servo systems. The MPP motors feature segmented core technology, which can yield up to 40% higher torque per unit size that conventionally wound servo motors. ‘Potted’ stators improve heat transfer for better thermal efficiency, resulting in increased torque at the motor shaft. High energy neodymium magnets are employed for higher rates of acceleration.
- Sizes 92, 100, 115, 142, 190, 230, and 270mm. 12 to 1295 in-lbs continuous torque.
- High torque density packaging
- Segmented lamination design
- Brushless construction
- High performance Neodymium magnets
- 2000 line incremental, resolver, single/multi-turn absolute, and serial – ‘Q’ Encoder feedback.
- Right angle ‘rotatable’ connections; Full customizations available