Parker 4900 Series Slides
The 4900 Series ball bearing linear slides are the biggest ball bearing slides. Two linear rows of bearings (one located on each side of the base), support the carriage and provide smooth, accurate, linear translation.
- 6 inches wide
- 0.00008 inch straight-line accuracy per inch of travel (0.00025 inches for miniatures)
- Non re-circulating ball bearing races for smooth, low-friction motion
- Precision ground mounting surfaces to assure flatness and parallelism
- Hardened and precision ground 440C stainless steel balls and rods
- Factory preloaded to precision specifications to eliminate any side play and provide a uniform coefficient of friction