Omron Incremental Rotary Encoders
Omron incremental encoders measure position relative to its last known position. Incremental encoders are particularly useful for regulating conveyor belt position or speeds.
E6A2-C Miniature size rotary encoder
The E6A family of rotary encoders features a small sized dia 25mm housing.
- Small sized dia 25mm housing
- 4mm shaft diameter
E6B2-C Compact size rotary encoder
The E6B family of incremental rotary encoders features a housing size dia 40mm.
- Line driver output models available
- 6 mm shaft diameter
- Internal short circuit protection
E6C3-C rotary encoder for tough environments
The E6C family of dia 50mm incremental rotary encoders features an improved water resistance compared to standard models.
- IP64f or IP65f drip-proof, oil-proof construction
- 8 mm shaft diameter
- Surge protection
E6F-C Rugged housing rotary encoder
The E6F family of dia 60mm rotary encoders features a rugged housing.
- Strong shaft for max 120 N in radial direction and max 50 N in thrust direction)
- Water- and oil-proof structure (IP65f)