Omron E32 Fiber-Optic Cables
Omron offers fiber-optic cables in through-beam, diffuse, and retroreflective types. Each cable has a different sensing distance depending on the amplifier selected. There’s a huge selection of sensing heads on plastic or glass fiber optic cables that provide solutions for tough problems.
- Through-beam, diffuse reflective or retro-reflective sensing
- Plastic filament cables can be field cut.
- Stainless steel “flex” tubing probes retains complex shapes.
- Coiled or ultra-flexible cables are ideal for vibrating or reciprocating machinery.
- High-temperature and chemical-resistant models available