Omron CP1 Compact PLC Family
The scalable CP1 family of PLCs consists of the CP1E, CP1L, CP1L-E and CP1H models. Each of these offer the functionality required for complete machine control. Benefits include: easy expansion of I/O, fast and versatile communication, and full positioning capabilities via ready-to-use function blocks. The CP1 family uses the same instruction set and professional programming software found in Omron’s other modular PLCs.
The CP1 family is the perfect choice for any application that requires positioning. Whether for conveyor control, point-to-point position control, or non-interpolated pick-and-place systems, the combination of high-speed pulse outputs, variable speed drive control and position feedback will provide all the functionality that you need for your application.
- 10 to 60 I/O base models, expandable to 320 I/O points
- Digital, analogue and temperature sensor I/O expansion units 4 to 6
- High-speed encoder inputs and 2 to 4 high-speed pulse outputs
- Modbus Master feature for easy inverter or temperature control
- Analogue I/O option boards and auto-tuning PID for accurate process control
- Optional boards for RS-232/RS-422/485/Ethernet or LCD display
- Ladder diagram, Function Block or Structured Text programming
- Powerful instruction set compatible within Omron’s modular PLC series
- USB or Ethernet port – no special cables needed