Omron Accurax G5 Servo Motor
Accurax G5 servomotors include IP67 protection and connectors on the motor body. Use of 10 pole motors and 20-bit encoder results in 40% reduction in motor cogging. The servo motors are 25% lighter and 15% smaller due to patented new stator design PAC-Clamp, 40% iron loss reduction, and 15% smaller encoder.
- Sizes from 50W to 15 kW, rated speeds of 1000 rpm, 1500 rpm, 2000 rpm, and 3000 rpm
- Peak torque 300% of continuous torque during 3 seconds or more depending on model
- High accuracy provided by a 20 bit resolution encoder, ABS encoder as an option
- IP67 protection in all motor models
- Low speed ripple and low torque ripple due to low torque cogging
- Compact design and robust construction including smart connectors