Omron Absolute Rotary Encoders
Omron Absolute Encoders output a unique digital numeric for any given position of the encoder’s rotation. They also work great for robotic arm control and table indexing.
E6C-N Multiturn rotary encoder
The E6C-N rotary encoder provides a multiturn function for applications with rotations over 360°.
- Multi-turn function
- Ideal for stepper motor position
- Hollow shaft models available
E6C3-A Improved water resistant rotary encoder
The E6C family of dia 50mm incremental rotary encoders features an improved water resistance compared to standard models.
- IP65f drip-proof, oil-proof construction
- 8mm shaft diameter
E6F-A Rugged housing rotary encoder
The E6F family of dia 60mm rotary encoders features a rugged housing.
- Stronger shaft and higher durability (120 N in radial direction and 50 N in thrust direction) than previous E6F Encoders
- Drip-proof construction meets IP64F standards
- High-resolution models (1024 pulses max. per revolution)
E6CP Lightweight Plastic Body
Low-Cost Absolute Encoder, 50mm Diameter
- High-precision detect. of automatic machine timing Gray code output eliminates reading mistakes
- Lightweight, plastic body construction, IP50 enclosure rating
- Shaft loading: Radial: 3 kg-f; Axial: 2 kg-f
- Open collector output
- Response frequency: 5 kHz maximum, 1,000 rpm maximum