Checker Vision Sensor
The Checker® Vision Sensor is an award winning all-in-one vision sensor with built in camera, processor, lighting, optics and I/O capable of detecting and inspecting up to 6,000 parts per minute–all in an industrial IP67 enclosure small enough to fit into the tightest of spaces.
The Checker® 4G Series offers the same powerful and easy to use setup Checker is known for plus Ethernet networking for remote setup and monitoring, PLC communication through EtherNet/IP and PROFINET and the ability to save images of every inspection to an FTP server.
- Industry standard Ladder Logic editor
- PROFINET industrial protocol support
- Image storage to FTP server
- Remote setup and display through your PC
Checker Vision Sensors Product Guide
The Checker 4G7C Color Vision Sensor introduces the unmatched ease of set up and use that the Checker products are known for but now for color applications. Simply click on the color to be verified with the application software and you can be up and running in seconds!
The Checker 4G7C also includes all the great other features that the 4G7 Series is known for including the ability to add virtually unlimited sensor tools to a single job. In addition, the Checker software makes it easy to use the logic tools to provide intelligent outputs to determine whether a particular part passed or failed.
- Checker 4G7C delivers 376 x 240 pixel resolution
- Ethernet support for industrial protocols
- High-intensity white LED illumination for detecting and inspecting small parts and part features at up to 800 parts per minute